Sunday, April 17, 2011

A New Journey

Hi. Let me introduce myself...I'm Toni and this is my blog to "A New Journey"...interesting title I imagine. As I sit here and type I'm asking myself what is the purpose of  this blog? Why create this blog now? Well to be honest I'm like a lot of people tired of the old and ready to start with the new. Tired of negative and chaos, ready for peace. So I figured why not write a blog;  create a blog that focuses on happiness, humor, peace, inspiration, and achievement. Of course there will be some discussion on current events and my goal to lose 60 lbs, as well as other interesting postings but as of now, I just to start my "new journey". As I began this journey, I realized that there will be challenges and dilemmas...I'm ready with the first one:  how do I begin this. My answer:  just start writing. So here goes....

So let's begin with the title down....A New Journey...I,m on a journey to losing weight, gaining and maintaining peace, starting a t-shirt business with my teenage son and perhaps write one children's book within a year. And I said tranquility right? I laugh. Well, this is sort of peace for me for in our life we all have a choice:  to be happy or not be happy. I have chosen happiness begins with me and to start on this journey is my road of tranquility. I challenge you to find your road to tranquility be it grow a garden, find a new friend, start a new business, learn how to bake. Find something that brings peace...on your road to tranquility. This is my choice...until next time....Next:  Who Am I?

Until then....Stillness and Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment